Thank you for sharing your produce with our Food Pantry clients. Please follow the following guidelines to help us provide local fresh produce for our clients to enjoy.
- DO NOT HARVEST or deliver food if you are not feeling well.
- Wash or sanitize your hands before you begin to harvest.
- After harvesting the vegetables, put them in empty clean containers such as ziplock bags, food grade bags, or clean bins.
- Community Gardeners and CSA donors – If you have large amounts of produce, it helps us if you can separate the items by type – swiss chard together, kale together cucumbers together, etc.
- Please label hot peppers and also herbs.
- If you are storing harvested produce in your refrigerator before you bring it to us, please store it in a clean bag on the top shelf of a clean refrigerator away from raw meat.
- READ THE IMPORTANT MESSAGE BELOW.
There is nothing like beautiful fresh garden produce-
BUT, if it is overripe, overgrown, wilted, has bolted, is showing signs of decay or mold, or is severely bruised, or contaminated by animals, PLEASE take it to the compost pile – not the Pantry! We will not give it to our clients and then we must dispose of it.
Drop off hours
Monday-Thursday 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
Friday by arrangement. Call 973 538 8049 ext. 217
2 Executive Drive, Morris Plains, NJ
Before you come to the Pantry, please label the produce with your name and address (home growers) or the name of your Community Garden or CSA.
Bring your donation to the Warehouse Door. Ring the bell and someone will come get the produce from you.